Skype
val0n129

East Tragedy East Tragedy

Hi,

I like the general feel of your work, it is kinda dark which is something i always like and it feels like something pretty bad happened. So, i think you get the ambient part right.

But it is kinda hard to review on it because it's basically the same stuff with variations in the background during the whole piece. So i can't say much except that i like what you did but there is definitly a need to thing about a movie or something to go with it like you said, else it might be better to have some kind of second main theme.

Chip's Theme [8bit] Chip's Theme [8bit]

Very cool!

chipdealr responds:

Thank you!

Tales of Valor Tales of Valor

This is amazing, definitly on the level of the music you can hear in movies.

I'd like to make a bigger review but to be honest that's really good and never boring in 5 min. The beginning is a little bit Skyrimish with the "yelling" which makes it a little bit weird for me when it comes to the second part because i expect it to go all in but instead it calms down. But it's just because i remember Skyrim too much i guess.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Hey thanks man! I actually got the idea of the "yelling" from a segment in the 'Gokaiger extended theme song'. This song was meant to be in that style with guitars and jazz brass but turned out to be a full blown orchestral instead :P. At that point I realised how "Skyrim" it really was.

Still, thank you for the review ^^